Catherine Classic is a port of Catherine developed by The Eccentric Ape and Atlus and published by Sega. It was released on January 10, 2019 for Microsoft Windows via Steam.
- Main article: Catherine#Plot
- Main article: Catherine#Gameplay
- Catherine Classic now features both Japanese and English voiceovers whereas the original Catherine only had one voice language (English in all Western releases and Japanese in all Asian releases).
- Classic now supports up to 4K resolutions and unlocked framerates whereas the original Catherine was capped at 720p at 30 fps.
- The Config in Catherine Classic has been expanded to feature more options, including:
- Game controller re-mappings
- Individual audio adjustments.
- It is now possible to access Babel Pair and Colosseum modes even if there is only one compatible controller present (ie. no player 2 controls mapped to any controller input device).
- The bug in Axis Mundi that was previous present in the Western releases of the original Catherine has been fixed in Classic.