The player must do the following to unlock this ending:
- First, branch the story into the Rin route by first breaking the mysterious meter by "correctly" answering the following Confessional questions: "Would you want your partner to disclose all their secrets?" (A: "Yes"). "Would you be able to accept any secret your lover may have?" (A: "I'd be okay") and "What factors in the most when you make an important decision?" (A: "My heart")
- Next, on the sixth day, the player must have Vincent answer the following questions: "Who is Rin to me?" (A: "Someone I need"), "Maybe I want to live that way too. Without bein' pressured by anybody." (A: I don't know yet.") and "But if I really want to be myself, I'm going to need..." (A: "A future with Rin")
- The player must "correctly" answer at least six of the seven Confessional questions in "Spiral Corridor" and "The Empireo" (from Stage 7-1 to Stage 9-3) (see here and here).
- In the Confession at Stage 9-4, in response to the question "Can you do anything for your love?", the player must answer "Yes".
- The player must not correctly answer all of the questions in the Confessionals of Close Encounter (see here).
Upon defeat, Rin's brother Archangel takes on the form of a number of small pink aliens. The aliens were responsible for many 'miracles' that happened in human history. Vincent and Rin decide that despite their differences and the fact that Rin's alien family initially wanted to destroy Vincent's world, they should be together. Unlike most other endings, there are no post-credits pictures.
|Catherine||Bad · Good · True · Alternate (Full Body only)|
|Freedom||Good · True|
|Katherine||Bad · Good · True · Alternate (Full Body only)|
|Rin (Full Body only)||Bad · Good · True|